1) Calculate the rate of disintegration if the following:
2) Calculate the amount of atoms of the following nuclei, based on their activity:
3) A source of 60Co has a rate of disintegration equal to 1.0 * 1014 Bq. What is the mass of 60Co in grams?
4) A preparation labelled 3H disintegrates with 3.0 * 105 Bq.
5) A patient is administered 4.0 * 107 Bq 99mTc in connection with a nuclear medicine examination. Calculate the amount of mass of 99mTc injected in the patient. The daughter nuclide 99Tc is radioactive, but has a very long half-life. Show that the total rate of disintegration in the patient is insignificant one week after the examination.
6) Calculate the rate of disintegration of the following:
7) Recently it was showed that natural Bi is radioactive. How much amount of Bi is required to give a disintegration rate of 10 Bq?
8) In nature 234U exist in equilibrium with 238U as a daughter product.