Here is a collection of a variety of exercises to aid teaching Nuclear and Radiochemistry (NRC). The material is collected from teachers and teaching institutions at different universities and provided "as is". If you find errors, has suggestions for improvement or any other useful comment, please write it at the associated comment page for the relevant exercise (you need to be a registered NucWik user) or send it to NucWikemail@example.com
. Likewise if you have exercises not listed here that you would like to share and make available for others (in the true NucWik spirit!).
For most exercises suggested solutions are provided from the respective "solutions" link. Please help us improve these and add new ones where no solutions are provided!
- related to fundamental issues about radioactivity, radiation, decay laws and the use of the nuclear chart.
Nuclear Structure and Matter
- related to understanding how nucleons bind together and form nuclei.
- related to radiation effects on matter/humans and safety concerns.
Computing in Science Education (CSE) Exercises
- exercises where the students has to use a computer tool or write their own software to solve the problem.
- are listed on a separate page
(also accessible from the main menu to the left).